Friday, November 4, 2011

The Girl- Creative Writing

This is my first paragraph for my creative writing story:
Great.... Why does Mom and Dad have to argue and yell all the time? I just don't get get how they fight non-stop. It just irritates ma and makes me feel like they forget i'm even here. I sit in my room and think of how things use to be when we still lived in Utah. How I loved those days of picnics in the park, where we played tag, took pictures, and just had a good time as a whole family. and don't even get me started on the family vacations, those were the best!!! But now things are beginning to change, i'm not sure i'm going to like this change.
What do you guys think???


3 comments:

  1. I love this beginning to your story. It sounds so real, and it pulls me right into the story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I was really having troubles trying to explain my characters, but I finally figured it out. You should post a link to my blog so I can visit your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lakin,

    My blog is www.futura.edublogs.org. I also do a blog for our school's library--(I'm a librarian!).

    I'm glad you figured it out. Writing can be a struggle sometimes! Getting our ideas to turn into words isn't always easy!

    ReplyDelete